Infected World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infected World

This is the forum for the horror game

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Names

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sickness
Admin
The Sickness

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Character Names   Character Names Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 pm

Most mmos usually do a payed character namechange. I was thinking that if your character dies you can respawn and change your characters name and maybe even looks in order to enhance the "rp" experience. Im not one to rp on mmos but I find it to be a more friendly community. Also what we could do is make a name generator that lets you select 1st and last name. The only point of this would be to ensure that there are no inappropriate names on the servers, i get tired of seeing "pen15" in games like Counter-Strike all the time lol. but we can work that out later. we shouldnt need admins around everywhere babysitting everyone because no one want to me mature about this. We just want to sit back and watch the community thrive. if you guys have any questions just let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kendradil
Bitten
Bitten

Male
Number of posts : 28
Interests : Games, Movies, Zombies..
Job : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Great Idea.. . But is this possible? Every time a friend of you dies you must change your friendslist in order to send him a pm?¿ That would be horrible. This can be a very frustrating feature for the gameplay of Infected World...

More info about this feature please .... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nostracosa.com
The Sickness
Admin
The Sickness

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 am

Sry i forgot that. When you add a friend it would add the account name so no matter what his/her name is you'd know it was him/her. It was merely to control things so there arent any obscene names. And i get tired of payed name changes. Just my thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kendradil
Bitten
Bitten

Male
Number of posts : 28
Interests : Games, Movies, Zombies..
Job : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Ok that's a great idea Wink Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nostracosa.com
Sponsored content

Character Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Names   Character Names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infected World :: Infected World :: Ideas-
Jump to: